Ms. Janet Anderson was recently hired as the new Director of Partners for Performance.
What LWIA Does:
The NWPA Local Workforce Investment Area advocates for a robust job-driven workforce system in Northwest Pennsylvania providing regional industry sector strategies and policies that will have a positive influence and impact to the local service delivery system.
Benefits To You:
- Eliminate the skills gap between training offerings and employer’s needs
- Engage in partnerships and initiatives to increase the skills of the current and future workforce
- Prepare jobseekers for employment opportunities
- Talent pipeline development for specific industries
- Training for soft skills and industry-related education modules
- Employment Placement Resources in the PA CareerLink®
- Rapid Response Resources to assist dislocated workers
- Build educational capacity by identifying and supporting training opportunities
Proudly Serving Northwest Pennsylvania
Click on a specific region to access additional county information